We are seeking an experienced Service Writer / Service Adviser
Service Writer - Job Description:
As an Automotive Service Writer / Adviser, you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver.
Service Writer - Job Responsibilities:
- Greet customers and assist them with any inquiries they may have.
- Perform vehicle walk around and documentation of customer concerns to enable the Technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle.
- Consult with customer on applicable service specials.
- Prioritize required services and be prepared to provide options upon request.
- Document declines for services and ask for follow-up on future service considerations.
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
- Remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can be addressed.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries to assure the customer has a positive service experience.
- Spend quality time developing rapport with customers.
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer's vehicle.