We are seeking an experienced Service AdviserJob Description:
The primary objective of the Service Advisor is to get existing and potential customers to schedule and bring their vehicles into the shop for service. Then to sell them on all services needed in that visit.
Service Advisor - Job Responsibilities:
- Greet customers and assist them with any inquiries they may have.
- Perform vehicle walk around and documentation of customer concerns to enable the Technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle.
- Consult with customer on applicable service specials.
- Prioritize required services and be prepared to provide options upon request.
- Document declines for services and ask for follow-up on future service considerations.
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
- Remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can be addressed.
- Provide concierge service to ensure that the customer has a positive service experience.
- Spend quality time developing rapport with customers.
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer's vehicle.